- $30-35+ Super per hour
- Port of Brisbane Location - parking available!
- 4-week temp assignment- Starting 20th June 2022
About the Role:
As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the office with a wide range of administrative duties. You will act as the 'go to' person in the office and provide excellent support to the whole office. This is a 4-week temporary position covering for the current Administrator whilst they are on leave.
Due to the location of this role being at Port of Brisbane, and the daily hours being 7:00am -3:00pm candidates will need to be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle as the location is not that accessible via public transport.
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Day to day office coordination - ensuring meeting rooms, and communal areas are well maintained and equip with resources/amenities
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Assist with filing, scanning, document preparation
- Mail distribution
- General administration
- Raise purchase orders
- Facilities coordination as required
- Provide support and assistance to the wider office on an ad-hoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Administration experience is preferable
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au