- ASAP Start!
- Surry Hills Location
- Flexible working environment
- Great office culture!
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Must be vaccinated
- $60-70K + Super
Seeking an experienced Administrator to provide support with a wide range of administration tasks for an Australian owned Migration Agency.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working as an Administrator within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload with competing deadlines.
The duties of this role will be very process driven and so will require someone with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy as they will be handling sensitive data and information.
This role will require someone to take the lead within the team support, to be a self-starter and to hit the ground running with the admin function. As the administrator, you will be supporting a team of 5-8 consultants with a wide range of administration and coordination tasks.
Due to the nature of the role, attention to detail and organisation are essential skills for this compliance focused role!
Duties within the role will include:
- Act as the main contact for client enquiries.
- Provide regular and consistent updates to current and prospective clients around visa applications
- Meeting/Interview coordination.
- Database management
- Document preparation.
- Attending client briefs
- Records Management
- Compliance Administration.
- Generating Reports.
- Track and monitor the progress of client visa applications.
Required skill set:
- Previous experience in an administration focused role.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team.
- Strong experience in MS Suite
- Previous experience in Leap Software (preferred)
- A real team player.
- Stakeholder management.
If you meet the above criteria, please follow links to apply or email Katie Rushworth - firstname.lastname@example.org