|Salary:||$25 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- 10 weeks - 6 month temporary role
- Immediate start
- Alexandria location
I am looking for a number of administrators for a new position based in Alexandria.
The position is a full time role paying $25+Super.
In order to be successful in the position you must have:
- High attention to detail
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills
The Metering Provider Administrator reports to the Metering Installation Manager. The
Metering Provider Administrator is responsible for assistance to the Meter Provider team:
- Responsible for the administration of meter provider services to comply with strict industry protocols (such as National Electricity Rules), rigorous internal quality standards and customer needs. The incumbent is responsible for maintaining meter & associated standing data, trouble shooting and issue escalation.
- Data collection and quality assurance – operate the metering systems to collect, validate, and store meter information as per the service levels
- Data provisioning – operate the metering systems to input & provide reliable data consistent with customer and market requirements
- Market interaction – regularly inform Responsible Persons of exceptions through the production of routine reports
System management – perform routine first level maintenance
Due to the length of assignment candidates on a Working Holiday Visa will not be considered as the role may be extended past 6 months.
Please apply now