|Salary:||$40 per hour + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Play a pivotal support role within the Engagement and Advocacy Team
- Experience working for a local government authority desired
- Strong administrative experience essential
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the western suburbs. You will be supporting the Engagement department, working in a fast-paced busy environment.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Researching and preparing briefing papers to support Councils advocacy priorities
- Manage design and production of brochures and other materials to support Council advocacy priorities
- Prepare and manage web content ensuring accuracy and up to date information
- Produce quality and engaging customer focused digital communications content for social media channels
- High quality report writing for internal and external stakeholders
You will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience
- Ability to produce high quality reports and range of briefing documents
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team
- Immediate start opportunities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.