|Posted:||5 months ago|
A community focussed organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs are immediately seeking a talented Application Support Analyst/System Trainer on a permanent basis specifically with Salesforce experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated individual with relevant experience and excellent customer service skills to join this well respected organisation.
The organisation depends on key business systems in order to manage the delivery of services and support its customers. This role will play a key part in providing support to systems users, maintaining systems’ user documentation and providing training either in small groups or one-to-one.
Duties of the role include:
- Develop and maintain training documentation and procedures
- Deliver Training to a small group or to individuals
- Develop and maintain helpdesk documentation and procedures
- Perform general system maintenance tasks
- Provide data analysis support
- Log and maintain support activities primarily for the CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide first level support for the CRM (Salesforce) and other business applications
- Provide customer service to software users over the phone and on-site
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Experience in Software Application Training in a similar role
- Experience in Software Application Support
- Experience of systems analysis, data analysis and report development
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce) is desired
- Familiarity with HTML, SQL is desired
- Experience in programming and familiarity with data bases is desired
- Healthcare Sector experience is desired
If this sounds like your next challenge, click APPLY NOW!