|Posted:||9 days ago|
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- $620 p/d + Super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for an Assistant Project Director to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will assist the team with projects along with the day to day activities of one of the Public Private Partnership (PPP) contracts.
- Liaise with schools and other stakeholders to ensure that the State is receiving value for money within each Contract
- Communicate and liaise with the private partner in a structured manner about performance, financial, and dispute related matters
- Monitor risks and fiscal obligations that arise from the PPP contract.
- Develop annual plans for areas of specific oversight, including audits and reports on key risk areas
- Ensure appropriate contract management tools are established and maintained to effectively monitor Hard FM and Soft FM services included each contract
- Liaise and provide advice to the Department regarding PPP forward planning, site specific issues, correspondence and briefings, maintenance & cleaning contracts, capital works delivery, compliance issues & management, demountable coordination and finance and legal issues.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field and/or relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge in Facilities management/contract management/project management is required
- Will be required to drive to multiple school sites but will be day trips
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Must be fully vaccinated to commence this position.
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771