Business Advisor - NSW State Government - We are recruiting - Apply Now!
- NSW State Government
- Duration: ASAP - End August 2024
- Up to $55 - $66 per hour+ Super
- Parramatta + Hybrid Working
- Managing all General Ledger accounts, month-end and year-end processes for nominated Divisions and entities and reconciling these with financial management reports
- Prepare and update performance reporting and monthly forecasting analytical models for divisions, entities and cost centres to support an effective review of business performance and ongoing forecast processes
- Identify, provide recommendations and implement agreed reporting and process enhancements to ensure desired business outcomes for stakeholders are achieved.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget to facilitate the allocation of funding in line with
corporate goals and Government objectives.
- Prepares advice on complex financial and related issues in the form of briefs, reports and papers to respond to Departmental requests for information.
- Establishes and fosters productive consultative relationships with stakeholders and clients to support and meet performance reporting requirements and forecasting analytical models
- Provide analytical support services to respond to client requests and support business case development and decision-making.
Essentials & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification and eligibility for membership of a recognised professional accounting body such as CPA Australia or Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
- Advanced MS Excel and intermediate SAP experience
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today here on seek or email me at Issy@charterhouse.com.au and send me your related summary experience (coversheet) for this role.