|Posted:||10 months ago|
- ASX Listed Property Company – Multi Award Winning Business
- 6+ Month contract (high likely hood of extension)
- CBD Based – Stunning Office location and views
Our client is about to undertake an exciting digital transformation. To assist them on this journey they are currently seeking an innovative AGILE Digital Business Analyst who will be critical to the analysis of their current existing technology platforms and defining the digital technology strategy in transforming their business. In this role you will play a pivotal in assisting with the migration of emails and working with Office 365 technologies. You will be working in the Digital Program team and interact with key Business and technical stakeholders in the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- End to end project experience – delivering features from inception right through to the customer.
- Requirements gathering and analysis using Agile techniques.
- Work closely with User Experience specialists, developers and testers to provide clarification when required.
- Write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team.
- Facilitation of workshops including requirements gathering sessions.
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements.
- Actively participate in Agile processes including planning and estimation.
- Showcase the products to project stakeholders.
- Conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met.
- Promote the best practice use of Agile techniques.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Perform other duties as directed
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Extensive experience working in end to end AGILE environments.
- Experience working with digital / online projects working with enterprise level websites.
- Experienced working with Content Management Systems.
- A passion for innovation, Agile and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently or effectively within a group environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.