|Salary:||$750 a day including Super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- North Sydney
- 6 month contract
- Immediate start
As the BMO Manager you will be the single point of contact for all external business Management inquiries. These inquiries can include but not limited to: Facilities management, reporting, exec briefing, senate hearing de-briefs, business process reviews.
Working for one of the largest Tel-Co infrastructure companies in Australia is this an opportunity of a lifetime. Working within a corporate environment you will be part of the change and growth that the company is going through.
This is a full time position based in North Sydney paying up to $750 a day including Super with an immediate start.
Duties to include:
- Oversee the forward Business Management pipeline of external decisions and working with Governance to sequence activities in line with the Governance Cadence and Operating Model. Establish review sessions and briefing packs for the EGM where required.
- Maintain oversight of Tier 2 Strategic Programs of work ensuring weekly iManage reports are updated and Quality Assured, developing monthly KITs for submission to the SLT.
- Adhoc Business Management and strategic planning (facilities planning, purchasing, financial, recruitment, etc)
- Drive and coordinate the monthly Business Performance Review meeting and materials.
- Coordinate and QA the submission of Tier 1 Strategic Program KITs
- Drive the tracking and response of all Senate Questions on Notice.
- Promote a collaborative relationship with internal stakeholders and cooperatively work across the Governance team and wider Customer Connections teams as required. Interact with senior stakeholders (GMs/Operations Managers) and their teams as required to support the Governance function
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience BMO to take the next step in your career.
Please apply now!