|Posted:||5 months ago|
Job descriptionMy client is a dynamic firm in the CBD offering the full array of compliance and advisory services to a variety of medium to large business clients. They work closely with their clients to plan, monitor performance and make the critical decisions that stimulate their success in this competitive industry.
If you are looking for an opportunity within a top mid-tier firm that prides itself on its “small firm”-type close-knit environment, look no further.
Well-established, highly-reputable, and a member of a respected international affiliation, this is a firm that can open doors for you both locally and internationally.
The Business Services function at the firm is split into several teams, and in continuing its quality growth, one of these teams is looking for an experienced Supervisor.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience, with some experience locally as a Business Services Supervisor already under your belt
- CA or CPA qualification
- In-depth business services and tax knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- International secondment opportunities
- Exposure to working with large multinational clients
- Market-competitive remuneration
- Regular social activities