|Salary:||$31.45 per hour|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Play a pivotal support role within the City Amenity and Compliance team
- Be a part of a team who put emphasis on education and growth
- Experience working for a local government authority beneficial
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the north western suburbs. You will be supporting the amenity and compliance unit in a busy environment. A great opportunity if you are looking to grow and enhance your local government knowledge and experience. Training and development are what this council holds in high regards.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Process applications relating to nominations, payment plans, various permits and animal registrations
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Process and issue documentation relating to permits issued
- Provide administrative support for all units within the Amenity and Compliance Branch
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
You will have the following:
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation
- TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.