- Initial 12-month contract
- Up to $83 p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to work on a range of civil and road engineering projects, including water and wastewater treatment.
The role has become available due to expanding workloads in the region, so the Agency is looking for an Engineer with a passion for planning and executing projects to join their team.
- Manage projects from inception, scoping, design, construction and through to post completion.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Be responsive and proactive in your dealing with clients and effectively communicate with stakeholders and be versed at managing budgets and delivery timelines.
- You will have strong infrastructure project delivery skills, extensive experience in project/program management, engineering, procurement knowledge and expertise and strong leadership skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Civil Engineering discipline
- Valid NSW Driver licence and willingness to travel to sites as necessary
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or email@example.com