|Salary:||$80K including super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Client Services professional
- Working within an evolving industry sector
- Excellent Salary Package
This is a great opportunity for the right person to further develop and refine their Client management skills in a supportive team environment within a dynamic and evolving industry sector.
About the company
My client is an energy provider that performs an array of gas and electricity market, operational, development and planning functions within its sector.
About the role
You will be required to:
- Engage with stakeholders to identify and record incident or service request details.
- Conduct an initial investigation of incidents and service requests, including troubleshooting where possible.
- Monitor incidents and requests, liaising with internal teams to drive resolution and outcomes.
- Identify process improvements that help to meet business objectives, improve team utilisation and enhance the stakeholder experience.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience delivering application or customer service support or, in a contact centre environment
- Tertiary qualification in stakeholder engagement, customer service, IT or energy markets (e.g. TAFE or University degree) Some experience in provisioning basic IT remote support would be beneficial but not essential
- Market or industry experience while not essential, is advantageous
If you believe you are suitable for this role please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com