- $60-65k + super
- ASX listed FS employer of choice with career progression
- Free, on-site parking
Listed, management consulting company looking for a Collections officer on a permanent basis to collect payment and miscellaneous invoices for the lease product in accordance with approved trading terms. To identify, for capture to the receivable systems, client payments remitted by cheque. To liaise with clients and financier’s on invoicing and payment issues.
- Contribution to Profit / Business
- Timely review of the allocated accounts on the debtors system to ensure prompt identification of accounts beyond acceptable payment terms and professional contact with clients who are in arrears and arrange for prompt clearance.
- Identify cheques received in the mail and notify the daily banking officers of the details of the invoice being paid.
- Prepare statement of outstanding invoices for clients as required. Follow up collection.
- Ensure arrears position on the CBFC RV system reconciles with the information on internal systems.
- Complies with the policies, systems and processes approved from time to time.
- Work effectively with the team to ensure the department requirements are met including support of the vision and goals of the company.
Client/Internal Client/Business Partners:
- Provide superior service aligned with the client’s needs and the organisation’s business objectives.
The ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years collection / receivable experience in at least a medium size operation
- Exposure to a complex dual debtors system
- Sound communication skills, both written and verbal
What’s on offer?
- Career growth and progression in a large finance team
- Fitness classes and Pilates on site
- Fitness passport with access to several gyms and fitness institutions across NSW
- Social Club
- A flexible work environment with a fun, vibrant and supportive team that celebrates your success
- Wellness programs and access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to take your career to the next level
- A range of discounts on cars and car servicing, as well as access to salary packaging.