- Senior Commercial Analyst.
- Permanent full time.
- Logistics / Freight industry experience (current or previous).
- An opportunity for growth and development | Macquarie Park based Office | CA/CPA qualified or near to | PowerBI experience.
My client is a leader in their market, plenty of opportunity for further growth and development. You will be joining as an experienced senior commercial analyst in the Merchandising and Supply Chain areas of the business.
Macquarie Park based office, with travel to Greystanes once per week is required (or more if preferred).
Permanent full time position | $120k+super+bonus+benefits
You will closely partner the business and finance, providing insights that will drive operational and strategic decision-making and improve business performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in building a modern, best practice finance capability through key involvement in the BI (Power BI)
- Timely, accurate and efficient production of monthly divisional result
- Providing consistently high quality reporting, analysis and presentation
- Providing gross margin insights for month end reporting including deep dive analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the forecast and budgeting processes across Supply Chain and Merchandising
- Build meaningful relationships to deliver beneficial commercial outcomes to our teams & customers
- Build trust across the business and individuals including various General Managers, Business Heads & ‘Front-Line’ leaders as a trusted finance representative for Supply Chain & Merchandising
- Strong Business Partnering experience
- Experience working as a Senior Commercial Analyst
- Power BI experience
- Logistics / Freight industry experience (current or previous)
- Able to work from both Macquarie Park location & Greystanes once per week (or more if preferred)
- CA/CPA qualified
- AU/NZ citizen or permanent resident
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply via the link below.