|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Leading consumer business
- Key finance business partner
My client, a leading consumer business in Mascot is looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst. This role will report into the Senior Commercial Manager and provide financial support to the largest business unit.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who believes in developing their staff and offer career progression. The ideal candidate will be a first-time mover straight from practice who wants to make the step into commerce.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Being the key finance business partner for the largest business unit
- Lead monthly performance reviews for the division and present results
- Lead the month end process
- Undertaking detailed overhead analysis across the business to help managers drive cost savings where needed
- Ad hoc work
Requirements for the role will include:
- You must have experience business partnering or working within commercial finance
- Ideally have worked on multinational or listed clients
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience
- Have excellent communication skills to business partner with senior stakeholders
If you are interested in the above opportunity and feel you meet the criteria then please send your application to email@example.com and quote JN-156948.