- Immediate start - 3 month contract opportunity
- Engage with stakeholders across the business
- Based in the inner city suburbs, hybrid working
An exciting opportunity to work for a multifaceted, fast paced local government in a supportive team environment. The role will report to the Communications Coordinator and will undertake mainly internal communications activities but will also be really varied.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create copy and proof read various forms of written communications - both print and online
- Develop internal communication service guidelines
- Update communication plans and contribute to social media strategy
- Assist with drafting new internal communications strategy
- Develop strategic internal communication plan with a view to promote Council across the community to all stakeholders
- Engage with stakeholders across the business and providing expert advice
To be successful in this role;?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous local government experience would be advantageous
- Experience working on various projects
- Tertiary qualification in public relations, journalism or communications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
A truly collaborative and hardworking team. This organisation will offer you a professional and creative working environment to further grow your skillset.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
APPLY now if you are interested. For further information, please contact Sinead - email@example.com