- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial Contract until 31/12/2022
- Pays up to $57 P/H + Super
NSW Government Agency is seeking a Compliance Officer to undertake and report on field inspection activities/outcomes to verify contractor compliance with maintenance contract requirements. You will regularly attend public housing properties in person to inspect the quality of pre-works, works in progress and finished works.
- Deliver timely, accurate and effective inspections by adhering to the inspections program and standards and maintaining quality, accurate and up-to-date records of inspections undertaken, outcomes and actions required.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with contractors to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the inspection program and maintenance program.
- Identify actions required working collaboratively with Contractors to resolve compliance issues and where necessary issue non-compliance or other notices.
- Identify and report to management on emerging issues, thereafter, providing recommendations to improve and minimise the impact of these issues on the delivery of asset programs.
- Understand and assist in the implementation of compliance education strategies, as required.
- Extensive experience in trade and/or relevant trade qualifications are essential, and carpentry or similar experience is highly desirable.
- Understanding of the Australian Building Codes, Australian Standards, Government or commercial probity and contracting standards.
- Current Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by clicking on the Apply link.
For more information, please contact Sayed Hashimi on email@example.com or 0403 156 880