|Salary:||Up to $800 a day + super|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Chatswood / WFH
- Initial 6-month contract (possible extension)
- Up to $800 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Contract Manager with extensive Software contracts experience to join their team.
You will be responsible for the establishment, implementation, refinement and ongoing application of contract management processes and procedures to support the development and implementation of supplier and contract management strategy for software contracts.
- Contract Strategy: Provide strategic commercial advice and plans to business leads on supplier selection, contract specification and management and resolution of contract issues and disputes.
- Contract Frameworks: Develop, establish and manage robust contract management frameworks, methodologies and standards
- Contract Negotiation: Partner with key stakeholders to prepare and plan the negotiation strategy based on sound knowledge, research and structure.
- Contract Management: Develop, implement and refine procedures for contract management and administration to provide a consistent and sound basis for the engagement of suppliers of ICT products and services
- Supplier Performance: Monitor and report on supplier performance against the contract and organisational dashboards.
- Stakeholder Management: Effectively engage internal and external stakeholders and develop contract management strategies. Manage the relationship with suppliers to deliver innovation and improvements in supply and add value for all parties.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area and/or proven commercial experience
- Proven experience managing Software contracts
- Legal background would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on firstname.lastname@example.org