|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Prepare, scan and register incoming correspondence
- Provide assistance and support to Council staff with regards to the use of electronic record keeping functions (TRIM and Record Management)
- Distribute mail to all areas of the council
- File and store Hard Copy records accurately according to the Cuncils processes
- Provide administrative support to the Council as required.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a busy work load
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- Understanding of Electronic Records Management Systems
- TRIM Experience is essential for this role
To apply for this role simply hit the "Apply Now" button and Katie Rushworth will be in touch!