|Salary:||$65-$70k + super|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
- North-west location | Free parking on site
- 12 Month | Potential for permanent
- Great Benefits | Product discounts | Wellbeing support EAP program
Providing Inbound Customer Service existing customers. This 0pportunity to work with a global business specializing in a range of Motorcycles, Power Equipment and more!
Work with a huge brand who is very well known in the market, a leader, whilst the brand is they have managed to simultaneously keep their welcoming and inclusive family feel culture! This is a opportunity with potential for more for the right person!
- Provide inbound customer service support to existing customers
- Initiate and arrange recall activities as and when required.
- Coordinate all customer communication for recall and product update campaigns.
- Preparing and providing recall reports to management, government authorities and other necessary stakeholders where appropriate.
- Liaise with parts department on supply and control of recall parts.
- Assist with the coordination of all warehouse reworks including logistics of factory repair teams, movement of warehouse stock to repair locations, oversee completion of repairs and follow up with all documentation as required.
- Exceptional customer service skills, patience and ability to deescalate conversations and show empathy.
- Must possess strong engagement and coordination skills with relevant stakeholders
- Ability to and strong time management skills.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have close attention to detail.
- Must be able to trouble shoot problems and actively look for solutions
- Intermediate level in the Microsoft suite of packages
- Highly developed planning, analytical and skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative, productiveness and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible Work Arrangements including hybrid working model
- A range of wellbeing support mechanisms including an additional wellbeing day and Employee Assistance Program available to all staff
- Accessibility to all products through our attractive lease programs (both vehicle and motorcycle)
- Free loan program for lawn and garden equipment
- Product discounts
- Onsite gym facilities
- Free onsite parking
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.