|Salary:||$27-$32 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Fantastic Location - Close to public Transport in Sydney CBD
- 6 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised cosmetic brand
I am currently looking for a highly experienced Customer Service Advisor for a 6 month contract within the Sydney CBD. Due to the possibility of extension within this role, we are unable to accept applicants on a Working Holiday Visa.
To be considered for this role, you will be a highly motivated and hard working professional who works well in a team environment and autonomously. You will deliver first class customer service across various social media platforms and apply a 'can do' approach to work. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a globally recognised brand that is currently undergoing extensive global expansion.
Duties within the role will include but not be limited to;
- Handling calls, emails and social media inquiries
- manage retail and e-commerce orders.
- Account management via CRM systems
- Be able to identify and address the customer's needs and queries in line with company policies and procedures.
- Manage returns/ complaints accordingly
As a professional you will;
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Have 2-3 years in a similar Customer Service role
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be confident in using Microsoft Office - Excel/Word
- Have experience within the cosmetics industry would be desirable but not essential
- Have experience in using NetSuite/Zendesk would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply...