|Posted:||5 months ago|
Job descriptionThis ever growing government body based in the Inner suburbs, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and outgoing Customer Service Officer to provide assistance within their busy Citizen Services department. This council is close to public transport and has a strong focus on ensuring excellent service delivery.
Key responsibilities include;
- Providing customer service solutions within an inbound call centre environment to members of the community
- Dealing with general queries due to rates, permits, applications or other council matters
- Data entry and other adhoc duties
- Have previous Local Government experience
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Have previously used a CRM system (Pathway, Authority, Property & Rating)
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- Have an intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
This is an immediate opportunity so if your previous experience meets the criteria please APPLY today by sending through your updated resume. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to broaden your local government knowledge.