|Salary:||$30 per hour|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- NSW Government role until the end of October 2021 with potential to extend
- ASAP Start - Multiple roles available
- Nepean/Penrith Location - Currently working from home!
About the Role
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department are looking for standout Customer Service Officers/Call Centre Operators who are customer focused, organised and highly driven in to join their team on a temporary basis (with potential for ongoing work). The role will involve working in the Education Sector handling incoming enquiries from students via telephone and email.
This is a contract role, so we need Candidates who can hit the ground running, are calm with a fast-paced training period and able to adapt quickly in a new environment. Experience in a similar role within Universities or Private Colleges would be highly advantageous.
Candidates must have their own laptop or PC to be able to be considered for these roles and must be able to commute to Strathfield once we are out of lockdown.
There will be a tight turn around as our client is looking for Candidates to start ASAP and will require a Working with Children Check and Police Clearance to be considered for the role.
The initial contract will be until the end of October 2021 with the potential to extend.
Day to day duties:
- Providing courtesy customer service and administrative support to students
- Handling an 40-50 telephone calls and email queries daily
- Working collaboratively to facilitate enrolment of students
- Solving students’ issues quickly with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Prior experience in a call-centre environment within an Educational or NSW Government sector
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of work at a fast pace
- Possess a strong sense of adaptability to an everchanging environment
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy