|Salary:||$30.71 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- NSW Government role, initial 6-month contract until Jun 2022!
- $30.71 + super – Start date 10th January 2022
- Strathfield Location
About the role
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department are looking for standout Customer Service Officers/Call Centre Operators who are customer focused, organised and highly driven in to join their team on a temporary basis (with potential for ongoing work). The role will involve working in the Education Sector handling incoming enquiries from students via telephone and email.
This is a contract role, so we need Candidates who can hit the ground running, are calm with a fast-paced training period and able to adapt quickly in a new environment. Experience in a similar role within Universities or Private Colleges would be highly advantageous.
There will be a tight turn around as our client is looking for Candidates to start ASAP and will require a Working with Children Check and Police Clearance to be considered for the role.
The initial contract will be until June 2022 with the potential to extend.
Day to day duties:
- Providing courtesy customer service and administrative support to students.
- Handling an 40-50 telephone calls and email queries daily.
- Working collaboratively to facilitate enrollment of students.
- Solving students’ issues quickly with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience in a call-centre environment within an Educational or NSW Government sector.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of work at a fast pace.
- Possess a strong sense of adaptability to an ever changing environment.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Brooke Dover via email on firstname.lastname@example.org