|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Various North Coast Locations
- $46 an hour inc super
- Proven troubleshooting experience with Microsoft
3 Month contract to Provide support, education and guidance in the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems and issues.
The role delivers and supports ICT services for NSW Public Schools and departmental Offices, involving diagnosis and resolution of incidents and deployment of the department's standardised infrastructure hardware and systems.
- Diagnose and resolve ICT incidents and issues via remote-support tools, telephone and on-site support.
- Provide and maintain ICT support services in accordance with the department’s standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels.
- Participate in the deployment, maintenance and improvement of the department’s standardised ICT systems.
- Provide operational technical advice to NSW public schools and departmental offices in accordance with the department’s standardised ICT technologies, policies and operating procedures.
- Contribute to the improvement of ICT services to NSW public schools and departmental offices through the escalation of relevant incidents, requests and problems.
- Provide advice to principals, managers and others about the department’s standard ICT technologies and services to assist their decisions about effective use of available equipment.
Current Drivers Licence with a good driving history record.