|Salary:||$50 - $60 + Super p/hour|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Primary purpose of the role
The role is responsible for overseeing and leading the analysis of data and information, primarily relating to the unit’s functions and outcomes achieved. This includes often working with sensitive data which is located across multiple databases and systems. The role will play a key role in producing reports which are evidence based and outcomes focused, highlighting emerging trends and themes to further inform the unit’s practice.
- Conduct valid and reliable analysis of sensitive data to produce functional reports which reflect the practice and outcomes achieved by the unit.
- Manage and complete data evaluation across multiple projects, adhering to deadlines and ensuring accurate figures are delivered in a timely manner.
- Lead staff in collecting and inputting data, ensuring consistency and validly is maintained.
- Regularly extract and present data to inform external stakeholders and other project staff.
- Keep accurate records of data extracted across multiple databases.
- Work in a fast paced environment and balance competing priorities effectively to deliver projects and meet requests.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis of data and information across multiple databases and projects.
- Maintain clear and concise records and be accountable for the data and reports produced to represent the unit.
- Lead projects and provide innovative solutions in relation to data and information analysis for the unit.
- Work collaboratively across the unit in an operational environment and with cross-portfolio teams to meet deadlines.
Focus Capabilities and Level
- Manage Self – Adept Communicate
- Effectively – Advanced
- Plan and Prioritise – Adept
- Deliver Results – Adept
- Think and Solve Problems – Advanced
- Project Management – Intermediate