|Posted:||5 months ago|
Job descriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and customer-focused individual to join an expanding and collaborative NSW Government organisation as a Desktop Support Officer.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Install and configure computer systems and network equipment to Department standards.
- Diagnose hardware and software faults.
- Solve technical and application issues, either over the phone or in-person.
- 2-3 years of technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven experience troubleshooting a range of hardware and software issues
- Customer-orientated attitude
Must be willing to start from various locations in Sydney metropolitan area – including Ryde, Greystanes, Riverstone, Glenfield, Hurstville and St Peters.
You will be rewarded with competitive rates and the opportunity to work in multiple locations across Sydney.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please forward your CV to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com or call 02 9641 5118.