|Salary:||$35-$37 per hour plus super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Experience using SmartGrants preferred, strong written and verbal communications
- Kick start your career in Local Government with a collaborative team
- Initial contract with a view for extension | great hourly rate
About the company
Based in the south eastern suburbs, this local government authority are looking to engage an experienced Grants Officer to ensure the community grants program is implemented effectively throughout the council. This busy role will require you to juggle multiple tasks whilst being creative and innovative, so proven experience is essential.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating all stages of community grants programs
- Processing grant applications
- Administer the implementation of the community grants program including support and administration of all granting stages
- Promoting the council’s community funding programs through press releases or website advertisements
You will have the following:
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified, and have experience within a similar role
- Experience using SmartGrants preferred
- You with have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy and resourcefulness
- Confident in dealing with key stakeholders in the wider organisation to establish their needs
- Experience working with government or the not-for-profit sector will be highly advantageous
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team
- Immediate start opportunities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.