|Posted:||3 months ago|
The Royal Commission has requested from the big banks to run a large eDiscovery and Digital Forensics project with presentation of their conclusion in February/March 2019. Therefore one of my clients, one of the Big 4, is seeking 2 experienced eDiscovery and Forensics Consultants on a 12 month basis to support them in this task. As the team also receive a large amount of requests from other legal authorities/internal business units on a regular basis, there is some tangible likeliness to transform the role from consultant to permanent employee at the end of the mentioned period.
- Assist in the scope and definition of Forensics and eDiscovery projects including the methodologies used to identify, to preserve and to collect electronic artefacts
- Work closely with business units and legal counsels to address regulatory requests while producing large sets of relevant data
- Perform end-to-end Digital Forensic investigations for sensitive and confidential matters while adhering to best practices in chain of custody and evidence handling
- Ensure by rigorous quality controls that none of incoming and outgoing data are compromised
- Provide training and mentorship to the more junior members of the team
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on eDiscovery and Digital Forensics experience in a consulting firm, a large corporate or a government body
- Sounded experience in using Nuix, Cellebrite, Relativity, RingTail, EnCase, XRY or other relevant tools
- Proven experience in handling autonomously large and complex eDiscovery and Digital Forensics case
- Strong analytical skills and experience in writing incident reports on eDiscovery cases
- Team-player and willingness to share knowledge internally
Please note that those roles require Australian experience and current work rights to work in Australia. Please reach out to Charlotte Bridault at firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 29641 5134 for more details. Thanks for your interest.