|Salary:||$40-$45 per hour|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Located in Alexandria - parking available
- On going temporary contract with the possibility of going permanent
- $40-$45 per hour
We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support an Executive Director and their immediate team for an ongoing contract in Alexandria. The role is 50% 1-1 and 50% supporting to the immediate team. Due to the possibility of the role going permanent, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are unfortunately unable to apply for this role.
Duties within the role will include; Extensive Diary Management, Email management, filing, scanning, handling correspondence, expense reconciliation, coordinating agendas and meeting materials, ad hoc events management, general administration and handling enquiries within the team.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team.
Due to the length of this contract, experienced candidates who are on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply for this role.
Please press the Apply Button Now to apply for this position.