- Immediate start, 14 months with permanent opportunity
- Hybrid working model, office in Alexandria
- $600-730 + super day rate
About the Company
A leading global organisation is currently on a lookout for a Finance Manager on a interim basis. You will be responsible for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness and integrity of the accounting, internal control, reporting and compliance functions of the company.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will be directly responsible for:
- Month end submission and reporting requirements
- Statutory reporting
- Internal compliance and liaising with external auditors
- Ensuring that all deliverables are met to agreed timetables.
- Driving improvements and efficiencies
- Managing and leading a team of 5 direct reports
- Other Ad-hoc duties
Skills & Experience
- Finance or Accounting degree
- CA/CPA fully qualified.
- Full set accounting experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent Excel spread sheeting
- Experience with large ERP accounting and reporting system
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Strong and collaborative communication
- FMCG and consumer goods background highly desirable
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion