|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Exciting role in an ever-changing business
- Strong projects and change focus
- North Shore location
We are recruiting a finance manager to manage a large team on a day-to-day basis. This is a new position as a direct result of a restructure and will involve plenty of setting up new processes and procedures as well as integrating new teams.
This is a great opportunity to go in to a rounded role with a lot of variety and in the first 6 months implement and improve the status quo. It gives you a chance to lead a large team at all levels of the management structure, something important as you progress your career further.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Reviewing and then producing the monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting packs
- Reviewing current processes and procedures, identifying areas of improvement post the restructure, implementing new ones
- Adherence to regulatory and technical accounting standards with respect to following existing risk frameworks and liaising with Auditors as necessary
- Working with other senior stakeholders across the wider finance and commercial teams as well as operations
Requirements for the role will include:
- Relevant tertiary finance qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA) as well as strong academics
- Background working within a medium-large organisation with plenty of complexity; previous listed experience always an advantage
- Great with systems, both ERP and BI, you will be required to improve/automate to improve the quality of information
- Background in heavy industry such as construction, manufacturing/engineering would be preferred but not essential
We are seeking an individual will be a viable succession plan to the role above. Key will be your ability to learn the business quickly and establish your role.
My client is a well-known business and a dominant player within their space. The have expanded beyond belief over the last 5 years and all the signs show they will continue to do so.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Matt Bell on (02) 9641 2459 or send your CV to email@example.com