- Brisbane CBD
- Appealing, Essential and Corporate Organisation
- Supportive Environment and Management
About the company:
New full-time opportunity for a Finance Officer to join a peak industry body representing the agricultural / farming industry, across all Queensland regions and delivering projects on a national basis.
About the role:
Your role will support a range of finance functions based in the Brisbane CBD head office, providing ongoing support and assistance to the Financial Controller and other managers, ensuring the smooth operation of the finance function.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Accounts payable.
- Weekly, fortnightly/monthly bank Reconciliations.
- Preparation of miscellaneous management reports.
- Accounts receivable – processing and reconciliation.
- Some payroll duties as required.
- Take a proactive approach to continued process improvements.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a finance and industry related role.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of ERP/accounting systems.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with internal and external clients.
What's in it for you?
You would be joining a supportive environment, within a commercial organisation that deliver high value workplace & community initiatives in the agricultural industry for Australia. Flexible work arrangements, plenty of training & development opportunities for those looking to excel their career in a continuity growing and ‘essential industry.
If you have any questions prior to your application, please feel free to contact me prior to applying: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as strictly