|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Multinational Business
- Managing the Corporate Accounting function
- $180k + super + bonus
My client a multinational business is looking to hire a Financial Controller to take ownership of the Corporate Accounting function. The main objective will be to improve all reporting and business opportunities as well as support key process improvements and engage with key business partners. You will report directly into the Finance Director and manage a growing team of qualified accountants.
This is a great opportunity to join a global business and develop the accounting function alongside the Finance Director.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work cross functionally across the business with oversight of the entire year-end/half year-end close
- Over see all group balance sheet controls including intercompany, fixed assets, debtors/creditors, reconciliations, etc.
- Over see all local and overseas technical accounting matters related to the General Ledger and Balance Sheet reporting
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders across the group, at all levels of the management structure
Requirements for the role will include:
- Must have a strong academic background, hold a tertiary accounting qualification (CA/CPA) with career progression demonstrated on the CV
- Must be technically strong in areas such as financial controls, regulatory compliance, ideally familiar with compliance such as SOX
- Must have team management experience in addition to good communication skills, the ability to engage people and get them on side
- Must have worked within a multinational company, we are looking for driven individuals who can get to grips with size and complexity
My client has demonstrated significant growth year-on-year and as such has been able to create several new roles within their management team. On offer is a dynamic working environment and genuine career progression opportunities for top performers.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Charlie Collin at firstname.lastname@example.org