FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER (TAX)
- Global Leading Financial Firm
- 4-months contract – possible extension
- Immediate start
An investment bank based in the CBD is currently searching for a Financial Reporting Manager (Tax) to join the team. In this role, you will be working closely with the Investment Managers as well as with a number of their clients.
- Review of Financial Reporting products
- Sign off tax returns and distributions
- Ensuring that all deliverables are met to agreed timetables.
- Communicating with clients in relation to their tax requirements and queries.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for tax-related queries.
- Build effective relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Providing technical input and operation support on accounting and tax related matter
- CPA or CA qualified.
- 6 years’ experience in financial accounting/tax.
- Experience in statutory reporting and applications of accounting standards in accordance with AASB & IFRS and tax reporting specifically in income tax returns and trust distribution calculations.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including high emotional intelligence to partner effectively with stakeholders
How to Apply
Click APPLY or Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org