- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial 3-month contract (possible extension)
- Pays up to $75 p/h + super (7hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for several Health and Wellbeing Advisors to join their team in Parramatta.
- Deliver customer centric workplace health management services and advice
- Develop, implement and monitor return to work strategies to facilitate an employee’s early and safe return to work in line with relevant work health and safety, workers compensation and injury management legislation
- Manage a portfolio of complex and medium-risk cases and report on performance against specified targets.
- Draft briefing papers, correspondence and other communications as required, and contribute to the development of operational procedures, guidelines and services and programs
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to aid the recovery at work process and improve injury management outcomes.
- Prepare and participate in regular claims reviews/case conferences with claims and injury management staff
- Monitoring and report on the performance of rehabilitation providers
- Maintain data management systems in line with departmental policy and procedures.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or an equivalent of professional experience
- Proven experience working in a similar capacity in a large, complex organisation
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please apply by following the link
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255