|Salary:||$279 per day including Super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Full time
- North Sydney
As a HR Admin/Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Team Lead People Services to enhance the overall end user experience and achieve HR operational excellence.
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements and completing HR Service reporting requirements
- Complete HR Administrative tasks to ensure the business is able to meets its objectives
- Play a first point of contact advisory role to the business to provide them insight on policy and HR processes
- Work to improve and implement efficiencies within the People Service processes
This is an initial 2 month temporary role with the view to extend into a long-term position.
The role is paying $279 per day including Super.
Duties to include:
- Contract generations
- Coordinating Onboarding process
- Recruitment Support/administration
- Purchase Order admin
- Learning Scheduling
- LMS Administration
- Training coordination
- HR Letters and communications
- Coordinate Change of employee details
- Creation of positions
- Maintain all HR Data
- Track and complete HR Support processes (e.g. probation, termination)
- Creation of C-TSA profiles
- Support Remuneration & Rewards process
- Maintain HR Files/Documentation and Training Vendor Documentation
Customer Service, Advice and Relationship Management:
- Respond to all first level queries in relation to HR
- Take ownership of customer queries and issues, troubleshooting and following up to ensure completion and customer satisfaction
- Provide HR Policy & legislation advice as required.
- Create positive and collaborative relationship with the HR Business Partners and HR Team
- Maintain relationships with both new and existing employees and Managers
- Train and mentor other People Services Advisors
- Contribute to the team by sharing valuable knowledge
If you are an experienced HR Admin looking to join a collaborative, modern and dynamic environment – please apply now!