|Salary:||up to $600 a day including Super|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Full time, Temporary
- Minimum of 6 months
- Immediate start
Working in fantastic modern North Sydney Office with a Communications infrastructure firm, this is an extremely varied and fun role for an experienced Project coordinator from a HR background.
This role sits in people and culture (HR), working within the Process Improvements (projects) team
Duties to include:
- Assist in the preparation of project status reports, stakeholder presentations and team communications, as required by the Manager
- Updating and maintaining an integrated project schedule based on inputs from multiple Domain projects. Monitoring and tracking actual progress, comparing to baseline and reporting against key milestones to the Manager.
- Maintaining a short-term (rolling 1-month) summary schedule of upcoming activities for the project, providing the management team with day-to-day visibility of upcoming tasks and potential resource conflicts and/or opportunities for schedule synergies
- ministering the document library for the project, including establishing the document repository on SharePoint, maintaining a document register and ensuring all documents are stored in the appropriate repositories according to corporate security and retention requirements
- Preparation of presentation packs for meetings/check points and checklists as appropriate
- Documenting, monitoring and reporting all risks, issues and actions associated with the technical delivery of the project using the team’s preferred tools
- Proactively obtain the latest status of outstanding actions/issues/risks and alerting the Manager to any areas of concern
- Assisting the Manager in the initial creation and ongoing maintenance of relevant project documentation.
- Supporting the Manager with financial administration where required (e.g. PO’s etc)
- Managing meeting and workshop logistics across multiple work locations. Provide general administrative support to the Manager and act as the single-point-of-contact for the project or team
- Creation of and management of new SharePoint directories and Team Sites (including Access Management of the directories)
I am looking for candidates with a strong project coordinating/junior project management backgrounds who have an understanding and experience within HR.
This is a full time position for a minimum of 6 months with the view to be extended, paying up to $600 a day including Super depending on experience.
Please apply now!