|Salary:||$60,000 + Super|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- 8 Month Maternity Cover
- Based in Mascot
- 2 years Data Entry experience
Implementation Officer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of customer master data.
About the company.
The company truly understands the future of working and learning, while also making a genuine impact on local communities today. From office, school, facilities and safety essentials, services like print and marketing, to demonstrating what more is possible with their technology and workspace solutions.
You will be required to:
- Ensure all queries are actioned within SLA
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain accuracy and Integrity of SAP database
- Creation of additional Sold to/Ship to
- Creation of new accounts with credit applications
- Re activations of accounts Amendments of existing customer master data
- Answering incoming calls to the NCIT toll free number
- Creating Netpxress logins
- Rotating roster to assist WA hours from 9.30 -6pm every 4th week.
- Uploads of new and existing master data
- Mapping of accounts for VOE4
- Creation of Salesforce accounts
- Data entry for a minimum of 2 years
- Data entry accuracy
- Working in a large organisation
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Phone etiquette
- Sap Knowledge preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Reasonable data entry speed
- Ability to prioritise/ time management skills
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Nikita Dhadli firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02 96412424