|Salary:||$40-$45 per hour|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Initially WFH with a view to return to the office.
- Information Management or Record Keeping Experience
- Technology One Property & Rating / Core Enterprise Suite is highly desirable
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority in the South-east. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse and progressive council, giving you the opportunity to broaden your local government experience and knowledge.
The role is to start at the beginning of December and is initially contracted until the beginning of March 2022. You will be working full-time, Monday – Friday. Initially you will be working from home with a view to return to the office as restrictions ease.
Your key responsibilities include:
- To capably learn and keep abreast of Council’s document and records management
- system’s related business processes
- Maintaining and updating relevant technical documents and procedures
- To provide general system administration of a SaaS based Enterprise Records
- Liaise with the business units to assist business practices by using well-constructed workflows and webforms to gain business efficiencies across Council.
- Perform the first line analysis of operational problems quickly and efficiently to meet business needs and to ensure system integrity.
- Support and guide as required to achieve best practice electronic records management, identifying areas where internal processes and services can be improved with the use of workflows and webforms.
- Measure and report on Information Management Services performance as required.
- Explore, become conversant with, implement and maintain Public Records Office of Victoria (PROV) pre and post-digitisation policies in line with the Victorian Electronic Records Strategy (VERS) to gain efficiencies in practice and storage and to meet compliance.
- Attend Business stakeholders’ meetings and forums as required. Delivering relevant regular and customised training to teams within the business
You will have the following:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Information Management or industry certification or significant relevant experience in an equivalent
- Understanding of Information Management systems and database administration
- Significant working knowledge of an electronic document and records management system preferably Technology One ECM and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Demonstrated project management skills or extensive involvement in ECM projects are highly desirable.
- Excellent workshop facilitation skills
- You will have a National Criminal History Check & Working with Children Check
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be joining a well tenured team in the southeast. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force. Potential RDO’s.
Please APPLY today by submitting your resume.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.