|Salary:||$900.00 per day|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Making a positive impact through the local government sector
- Offer a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- Working on an exciting project which is running to 2024
The role will be responsible for Project Management duties on a number of initiatives across the IT uplift and Digital Transformation programs. They are in the process of modernising their infrastructure and environment to enable further improvements needed. Underpinning this are Community connectivity, a Data driven organisation with a leading ICT capability with the agility and responsiveness. The organisation has a range of ICT roadmap initiatives that underpins a broader transformation program, this role will provide the project management, direction and support for a number of projects in this roadmap.
About the role
- Project scope definition
- Project dependency mapping
- Template and documentation build
- Critical task tracking
- Plan, implement and deliver project deliverables
- Management and support of steering committee, documentation and minutes
- Risks and Issues management
- Significant industry experience in infrastructure and cyber security projects
- Significant industry experience and track record in a Project Management role
- Well honed stakeholder engagement and communication skills (verbal, written) to key executives and the wider workforce including Project Status and Executive level reporting
- Able to develop, manage and maintain documentation to support Project Management work such as PID’s, GANT Charts, Resource plans, budgeting and financials. Balance Project tasks against BAU requirements
- Strong Excel and Microsoft TEAMS experience
- Well developed Change Management skills to ensure business and IT stakeholders are taken on the journey and are aware of changes to working practice
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.