|Posted:||10 months ago|
Our client is an award-winning boutique insurance firm with offices in major cities around Australia. They are a dynamic and innovative law firm with a friendly and supportive culture. Our client is on the lookout for talented senior insurance lawyer to help grow their Brisbane office.
On offer are very strong career progression opportunities to partnership, direct client contact, competitive remuneration and good work-life balance. More importantly you will get the opportunity to build your own brand and be given the freedom to develop existing client relationships and form new relationships.
In this role you will work on a variety of defendant side general insurance matters for large Australian insurers. You would be the most senior person in the office, reporting to an award-winning insurance partner in Sydney.
- Attending court on defendant insurance matters.
- General insurance law advice.
- Draft and review court documents.
- Developing existing and creating new client relationships.
- Mentor junior lawyers.
Ideally you will possess:
- 5-7 year’s PQE in defendant insurance litigation gained at a mid-tier or reputable boutique insurance firm.
- Strong understanding of insurance law.
- Good drafting skills.
- Client development skills .
This role will best suit an experienced insurance lawyer that is able to work independently, enjoys mentoring juniors and building client relationships.
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Najeeb on 0401803700 for a confidential discussion.