An opportunity to establish a robust integration platform within a local council, defining how the systems exchange data to facilitate efficient business and great customer service
- A local government with strong success and great working environment
- Opportunity to take responsibility of and exciting, council benefit program to support systems to provide a better customer service
- 6 months project with a good remuneration package
About the Company
A healthy, creative, sustainable and welcoming environment that encourages cooperation, change and new ideas. A mid-level sized local government who prides itself on their success with a rich history in Southeast Melbourne.
About the Role
Responsible for the Project Management of a new enterprise integration platform to define how Council systems operate across Finance, CRM and P&R. The right candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Architects and Analysts to achieve the business outcome, including high-level design, solution design, procurement and implementation management.
- Establishment of a working and robust foundational integration platform
- Critical and technical task management to achieve business objectives within project constraints
- Plans, implementation, and delivery of agreed work products
- Lead project steering committee and produce documentation to support decision making and stakeholder management.
- Risk and Issue management
- Build capability within the Council BAU team to allow sustainable technical support of the integration platform once the project is implemented into Production.
- Technical support documentation such as Standard APIs to support further system integrations of the integration platform.
Skills & Experience
- Significant project management experience implementing new integration platforms at a senior level in a mid-size government organisation or equivalent
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Qualification in relevant discipline (business, computer science, or another technical field
- Able to develop and maintain project management documentation such as PID’s, Gant charts, resource plans, budgeting and financials. Balance project tasks against BAU requirements.
- Project Manager Certification
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Computer Science or technical field
- Experience with complex IT projects including migrations, cloud, applications or security.
- Prince2, PMBoK or Agile certification.
- Collaborative working environment to encourage innovation and new ways of working with stakeholders
- Professional growth and development across projects
- Mindset of knowing each day has a positive impact and changes lives
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Phillip on 0413 398 124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion