- South-West Sydney
- On-site parking + discount meals
- $100,000 - $120,000 + super (depending on experience)
Interior Designer with architectural experience required to plan, research and coordinate designs from conception to project completion. You’ll be working on a range of projects within the hospitality space.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to effectively obtain the design brief and provide advice on the design intent
- Transform concepts from ideas to implementation
- Plan the process, including designs and commercial equipment placement
- Prepare sketches, drawings, 3D views and all the required documentation
- Provide your knowledge to the client in relations to materials, fixtures and finishes, furniture and styling
- Read and interpret architectural and interior design drawing sets
- Carry out site visits on a regular basis
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or Interior Design or another relevant field and at least several years of experience working with the Australian Design Standards
- Able to use AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop and SketchUp at a high level.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com