|Location:||Gold Coast, Gold Coast, Queensland|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Up to $65k package
- Work closely with a Partner
- Flexible working options and market leading training
About the Company
Are you wither an experienced Accounting or current Senior Accountant who is keen to join a bigger firm? Does a flat working structure and direct access to clients appeal to you?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for.
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 50 accounting firm based in Southport to find them a Senior Accountant for their team. You will be working directly with one of the Partners on more complex matters while also supervising and training juniors/grads.
The past 12 months have been challenging but rewarding at the same time and they’ve finished the year with more clients than they started. Due to this, they are looking for a career minded Intermediate Accountant who has the ability and ambition to move into a Senior Accountant role in the next year or so.
Forward thinking and flexible, they need someone who is committed to delivering a high standard of service to their clients with the best technology in the industry, and you will also be given the autonomy to get your work done how you see fit from either home or the office.
About the Role
- Basic through to high level, complex tax returns. Financial Statements preparations. BAS and IAS returns
- FBT, GST and PAYG
- Liaise with the clientele face to face and over the phone
- Assist clients with general queries and act as a main point of contact
- Train and mentor junior accountants
- Maintain and grow your own client portfolio
Skills and experience
- 1+ years experience working for an accountancy firm
- Enrolled in CPA or CA
- Intermediate user of MYOB or Xero
- Be able to demonstrate experience in preparing accounts, income tax returns and BAS’s for individuals, family groups, partnerships and trusts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Benefits & Culture
- Best in class training and development program
- Fully funded CA or CPA training with study leave
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Packed social calendar
- Working from home as standard
- Access to a health and wellbeing package
- Team and individual incentives
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert