|Salary:||Paying up to $75 per hour + supe|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Initial 4 month contract with definite extension
- Paying up to $75 per hour + super
- Currently WFH
Investigate allegations of misconduct by staff members and assist in reviewing and developing investigative procedures.
- Plan and undertake investigations into allegations of misconduct by a staff member, including child protection allegations against a student(s)
- Conducting and managing investigations, in a high volume and often high risk and politically sensitive environment
- Develop correspondence, briefings and reports in a timely manner, relating to individual investigation
- Manage and sustain strategic partnerships across the Directorate teams, schools, the wider Education portfolio
- Maintain meticulous computer and file records of investigations in order to be able to substantiate recommendations to decision makers, tribunals & courts.
- Experience in a similar role or similar capacity
- Relevant transferable skills and relevant experience in relation to conducting investigations
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all the current legislative developments and changing legislation
Please apply by following the link or send a resume to email@example.com
For more information. Please contact Lydia on 0401 461 304