||about 1 month ago
- Be on an exciting project and be the pinnacle of the project.
- A long-term contract, working on multiple IT projects.
- Live and breathe the company’s values working in the Transportation Sector.
About the Company
This large organisation within the Transportation sector is currently looking for an IT Project Coordinator who a 12-month engagement. You will work with Project Managers for their tailored system by providing assistance and support to their project services teams.
About the Role:
- Completing activities for projects including financial updates and preparing reports.
- Following up general queries, escalations, and outstanding items
- Scheduling meetings/workshops, providing agendas and record meeting decisions/actions.
- Someone who can maintain project schedules
- To developing and maintain project documentation and artefacts
- Submitting resource requests
- Maintaining risk, issue, decision, and action registers as directed by the project managers.
- Someone who is capable to manage minor projects or initiatives
- Providing support to the project team as required
- 2+ years of work experience as a Project Coordinator or in a similar role
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining project documentation and schedules
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and/or significant proven experience, relevant to this discipline
- Exposure to different project management frameworks including Agile, Waterfall etc
- Someone who is strong written and verbal communications and ability to organise internal and external communications
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, Teams and SharePoint
- Good skills in Microsoft Project
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when necessary
- Working for a leading Transportation Sector.
- Be at the forefront of the ICT projects.
- Working with multiple technology solutions.
How you can apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.