|Posted:||7 months ago|
Job descriptionWe are assisting our client NSW Government to fill the role of a Planning & Coordination Officer. The position is a 6 week contract based in the Inner West, starting in January and paying $45-$50+ per hour.
- Communicate effectively with other operating Government agencies
- Plan and develop training calendars
- Resolve day to day issues that may effect delivering training services
- Coordinate all facilities and resources required to deliver training programs
- The successful person will have the ability to work using a high level of discretion, confidentiality and initiative and understanding of Ministerial and Government decision making processes.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the ability to prioritize work according to deadlines
- Communicate cooperatively with team members, managers and other departments
- Previous experience in L&D coordination required
- Strong MS Office skills