|Salary:||70-80K + Super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- ASAP Start
- Flexibility for a full time/part-time role (4 days per week)
- Seeking an experienced Legal Secretary
My Client, a boutique Family Law Firm located in Sydney CBD are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their team.
As the Legal Secretary, you will be supporting a team of 3 Lawyers with a wide range of administrative duties.
My client offers a flexible working environment that can offer a full time/ part time role (4 days per week) and can accommodate flexibility to school pick up/drop off times.
Duties within the role will include:
- Handling incoming enquiries via email and telephone
- Meet and greet visitors to the office
- Meeting coordination
- Daily office coordination
- Scheduling couriers and organising mail
- Typing from dictation
- Amending documents
- Document filing
- Opening and closing files including archiving
- Document management, including indexing of Court pleadings and financial documents
- Indexing documents
- Assisting solicitors, paralegals, and other staff members
- General office administration to support the wider office
- Experienced legal Secretary (preferred) of 3-5 years in a similar administration focused role
- Experienced in Family Law (preferred)
- Highly organised and exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced in dictation
- Experienced in document management
- Experienced in MS Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the role.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
For further information, please contact email@example.com or click 'Apply now'